TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I hereby certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a handgun. I certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing a shotgun or rifle and 21 or older if I am purchasing a handgun.
- I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition or accessories I am purchasing is legal for me to own in my state or jurisdiction. By checking the Terms & Conditions box, to accept, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items in my shopping cart as detailed above. I further agree that any disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and the jurisdiction of any proceedings will take place in Broward County.
- I understand that FN57SALE only conducts transactions for law abiding citizens who are legally allowed to purchase a firearm. All firearms will ship directly to another FFL dealer and the purchasing individual must go to that FFL dealer and do the proper background check and follow the local laws pertaining to that state and county.
- I am responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, including compliance with all applicable licensing requirements.
- I will not use FN57SALE for any illegal purpose.
- If I am at all unsure about firearm sales or transfers, I will contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosive at 1-800-ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov.
- If I violate these terms, FN57SALE may permanently remove me from the site or, depending on the nature and severity of the violation, avail itself of such remedies as are prescribed by law. While FN57SALE Florida Gun Classifieds ABSOLUTELY BELIEVES AND CHAMPIONS “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,” FN57SALE & Florida Gun Classifieds will comply with federal, state, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to the Constitution of the United States and Due Process of Law.
- I take responsibility for my actions whilst using FN57SALE & Florida Gun Classifieds.com. I also take responsibility for any and all of my actions related to, or resulting from, my use of FN57SALE & Florida Gun Classifieds.com. Further, I am solely responsible for any and all consequences of such my actions.
- I indemnify and hold harmless Florida Gun Classifieds and all of its owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally, by my use of FN57SALE & Florida Gun Classifieds.com, including but not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
- Florida Gun Classifieds may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying me. As a user, I am solely responsible for reading the most current version of the terms and conditions.
- I also understand because these are custom built to order, each order could take between 30-90 days. Please contact us if you think its been longer.
Pricing & Payments
We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Please call for Online billpay options, Online Transfers, Layaway, USPS Money Order and Offical Check Options. We reserve the right to cancel orders due to pricing or inventory errors. Please note: Prices on firearms and accessories fluctuate daily based on what we are able to purchase them for. This is how we are able to offer you the lowest prices on firearms and accessories. We do not offer a price guarantee and will not provide a partial refund if the sale price of a firearm is lowered after you make your purchase.
General Shipping Policy
We value each and every customer, so it is our priority to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If applicable we include tracking information on every order and you will know when the package is picked up, in route and delivered. We insure all our firearms and double and triple check every order to ensure you get exactly what you order. If there are any questions regarding shipping or your order in general, we encourage you to call the owner Matt Adika directly anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org email
Expedited Shipping: We use Fedex 2-Day Air, Express Saver or USPS Priority Mail. Typical order processing time is between 3-7 business days when item is in stock, and 14-28 business days when item is out of stock. Expedited shipments are still subject to processing times.
Standard Shipping: We use a combination of shipping carriers depending on the type of item purchased as well as the State the item is being shipped. Most handguns are shipped priority, with all other items typically shipped Ground.
Some items, such as handguns and ammunition, may not be legal to ship to your State. Please check local and state laws prior to purchasing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your local laws prior to placing an order. All firearms will be shipped to an FFL holder in your State for transfer. They will typically charge a nominal fee for the transfer that you will be responsible for paying. All shipping charges are applicable to the lower 48 States. If you are outside if this area please email us for a quote prior to purchase. Over sized accessories, this does not apply to firearms, may incur and extra shipping charge. If you have a question on shipping charges please ask and we will be happy to let you know prior to making the purchase.
Firearms ship as soon as we receive the payment and a copy of the receiving dealers FFL license. Pistols must ship Priority 2nd day air. Rifles can ship ground. We include your email address on the tracking information so you get notified when the firearm ships and when it is received. Depending on where you are in the country, pistols should arrive 2-3 business days, and rifles between 5-7 business days.
Each one of our Holsters are hand crafted to ensure the product that you receive is the best quality possible. Because of huge demand for our product, our lead time for individual holsters currently is around three (3) weeks, and trust us the wait is worth it! As soon as the holster is completed, we ship priority mail and will notify you via email to expect your holster. Depending where you are in the country, once we ship you should expect your holster to arrive between 2-5 business days. We will also add you to the tracking information so you can see exactly where the holster is and when its scheduled to arrive.
Our Accessories will ship either directly from us to you or from our distributor to you as soon as payment is received. We ship priority mail and depending on the size and your location, usually takes 2-5 business days.
Our Ammunition will ship either directly from us to you or from our distributor to you as soon as payment is received. We ship priority mail and depending on the size and your location, usually takes 2-5 business days.
Florida Gun Classifieds will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Florida Gun Classifieds will not share your personal information with third parties.
This Privacy Statement applies only to the Florida Gun Classifieds owned website and domain.
Florida Gun Classifieds is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Florida Gun Classifieds has in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment, are not stored on our servers, kept secure and confidential.
Returns and Cancellations
We do everything to describe our products accurately so you know exactly what it is you are purchasing. We have a no return policy, and will cancel an order if it is requested before shipping. We reserve the right to charge up to a 25% restocking fee, with exceptions due to an error on our behalf. If there is a discrepancy with any order we encourage you to first reach out to us via phoneor email Matt@fn57sale.com so we can try and rectify the problem. We will always do our best to try and make you completely satisfied with every purchase you make with us. There are some restrictions we must follow every time.
- FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL – NO EXCEPTIONS
- If you are not happy with the firearm we can make an offer to purchase the firearm back from you, or give you a better trade value to purchase another firearm from us.
- HOLSTERS SALES ARE FINAL – These are custom made for your firearm
- Under certain circumstances if we feel the return is justified, The holster must show no signs of wear and sent back in its original packaging. These items are subject to an up to 25% restocking fee. If there is an issue with a defective item we will replace it free of cost.
- ACCESSORIES shipped from our distributor ARE FINAL
- If an item is defective or does not perform as described, if we allow the return the item must be New and still in the original box. These returns are subject to up to a 25% restocking fee.
- ACCESSORIES shipped from us ARE FINAL
- Under certain circumstances if we allow the return, the item must be NEW and still in the original box. These returns are subject to an up to 25% restocking fee.
- AMMUNITION SALES ARE FINAL – NO EXCEPTIONS
All firearm orders require FFL paperwork to ship. Firearm orders over 14-days old without FFL paperwork will be canceled and charged up to a 25% restocking fee with a $25 minimum.
Returns on firearms that have been transferred to you are not allowed. Once a new firearm is transferred, it is considered used, even if unfired. It is the customer’s responsibility to fully inspect the firearm at their FFL prior to accepting it into their possession. We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection, however by purchasing a firearm from us, you agree that upon discovering a defect in your transferred firearm that you will work with the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with their warranty policy).