FN57SALE Return/Refund Policy:
We do everything to describe our products accurately so you know exactly what you are purchasing. We have a NO RETURN / NO REFUND POLICY, but will cancel an order if requested before shipping and/or any items ordered specifically for you. Please understand that once we “sell” a firearm to anyone, we immediately remove that firearm for sale on multiple classifieds and auction sites, each which cost money to advertise. Once we pull the ads, we have to pay again to relist them if you decide to cancel your order. Because of this and other reasons, we reserve the right to charge up to a 25% restocking fee, with the balance being issued in either store credit and/or a check, which will be mailed priority 2nd day air with tracking information directly to you. We will make exceptions due to errors on our behalf or another circumstance deemed appropriate.
If there is a discrepancy with any order, we must emphasize for you to REACH OUT TO US FIRST via phone or email: [email protected], [email protected], (954) 805-3440. Give us an opportunity to rectify the problem first before doing anything. We will always do our best to try and make you completely satisfied with every purchase you make with us. Although we strive for perfection, please understand that things happen occasionally that are out of our control. Rest assured we are always on top of every issue, and good chance we have dealt with something similar in the past. We will do whatever it takes to make sure your experience with FN57SALE is a easy and seamless as possible. There are some regulations and restrictions we must follow with each and every transaction and do not deviate from these for anyone or for any reason.
WE FOLLOW THE LAW 100% OF THE TIME. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Policies for each of the category of products we sell.
- FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Once a firearm is sold and logged out of our A&D book, it is considered a used firearm. If you are not happy with the firearm you purchased, we can make a cash offer to purchase the firearm back. Please understand that we are purchasing a used firearm and cannot pay more then if we were to buy it new.
- If you would rather trade the gun back to us toward another firearm in stock, we can give a little more money for the trade to try and make up difference in price paid and trade value. This is only if you were to use the credit to purchase another firearm from us.
- All firearm orders require FFL paperwork to ship. Firearm orders over 14-days old without FFL paperwork will be canceled and charged up to a 50% restocking fee with a $25 minimum. If customer leaves a deposit for a firearm, and no response is heard from the customer within 30 days, the deposit amount is forfeited, and firearm relisted for sale.
- If a firearm is sold or traded into us to sell on your behalf, and we discover that the firearm is worth less than we originally discussed, we will attempt to reach out to you to explain the discrepancy. If no response is given within 7 business days of the original attempt to contact, we will continue with the sales process and get the best possible price the market will allow.
- Once a new firearm is transferred, it is considered used, even if un-fired. It is the customer’s responsibility to fully inspect the firearm at their FFL prior to accepting it into their possession. We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection, however by purchasing a firearm from us, you agree that upon discovering a defect in your transferred firearm that you will work with the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with their warranty policy).
- HOLSTERS SALES ARE FINAL – Custom made to order
- Holsters are each custom made to meet the specifications you select when purchasing a package or adding a holster to your existing firearm. Under certain circumstances, if we feel the return is justified, we will accept a holster return. The holster must show no signs of wear and sent back in its original packaging or similar padded envelope. These items are subject to a minimum of a 25% restocking fee. If there is an issue with a defective item, all our holsters have lifetime warranties and we will replace it free of cost, just send back the original and well ship you the identical holster.
- ACCESSORIES SALES ARE FINAL – Shipped from our distributor or direct from us ARE FINAL
- If an item is defective or does not perform as described, if we allow the item to be returned for a replacement. The item must be New and still in the original box. These returns are subject to up to a 25% restocking/reordering fee if it is deemed that the the item is not defective.
- AMMUNITION SALES ARE FINAL – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Under extremely rare circumstances we will entertain a buyback of certain ammo. 99% of the time we do not accept refunds on any ammunition.
- BODY ARMOR SALES ARE FINAL – NO EXCEPTIONS
- *Update Feb 2016* Due to unprecedented levels of demand we currently have a production lead time of about 4 weeks from the beginning of February on all body armor related products, particularly the Level III+ LW Plates and Banshee Plate Carrier. AR500 Armor® provides estimated lead times based on their most accurate data and production schedule. Please note that our production lead time is an estimate, and we will do our best to receive and ship within the specified time frame. We apologize for any inconvenience and are truly honored to sell some of the best civilian legal body armor in the country. The level of demand for AR500 Body Armor is overwhelming. They manufacture all of their body armor in house from the ground up. As a result they may have production lead times posted on applicable products, such as body armor. Production lead times are updated with our best estimate based on our production schedule and order volume. In some cases manufacturing may take a little longer than expected – in this case we’ll be sure to provide updates along the way and notate accordingly. Due to the level of demand and production lead time, all armor is manufactured to order and payment will process at the time of checkout. Know that we make every effort to ship as quickly as possible. We will however, never sacrifice the quality of our product and integrity of our business by rushing sub-par products out the door. Good things take time to do right, and there are no exceptions with our product. If the product has no production lead time posted then we typically ship within 24-72 hours. This may vary with holidays, sales, and political climate. If you would like to inquire about the status of your order, please don’t hesitate to reach out to get an update. Email [email protected], [email protected], or give us a call at (954) 805-3440. Please include your order number, or relevant email/shipping address used at the time of purchase. This information will help us expedite your request.
- Shipping Methods – Most orders will ship FEDEX Ground with tracking information emailed via a shipping confirmation email, which will also be provided as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. Some lightweight items may ship USPS, and will also include tracking information. Alternate shipping methods are available by request. Once shipped, transit times vary between 2-5 business days depending on location. We ship all orders from our retail location in South Florida.
Due to the nature the product, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We place orders for plates and carriers about 8 weeks before they arrive, and pre-sell only the amount we order, so we never over sell. This is the quickest way for us to fulfill your order, and we are about as twice as fast as from ordering from AR500 directly. We have slightly lower prices if not identical pricing on all items offered by AR500, and primarily stick to the higher end line of armor such as the level III+ LW curved plates with paxcon coating, and Banshee Plate Carrier. This is the same setup and rig I use personally and love it.
No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions. We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please let us know if you are not satisfied with your order in anyway. We’re here to provide a quality product at an affordable price point and want to exceed your expectations. If there is anything that can be done to correct or improve the issue, we will be happy to do what we can to ensure we meet the expectation of our 5 Star Review on google.
Last but not least we always appreciate feedback! Whether positive or negative! We need to know what we are doing great so we can keep doing those things, and if there is an area we are lacking in, we need to know that too so we can work on correcting the defect and creating a better overall customer experience.
Google “Florida Gun Classifieds 33076” and on the right you will see our google maps listing and a button to “write a review” If you found our service exceptional, please share it with the world! If there is something we could have done better, please allow us the opportunity to correct our mistake and rectify the situation before leaving a negative review. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to seeing you in the store or online. Any comments, questions or concerns, please email [email protected] or [email protected].